Protecting yours and our safety and mutual well-being are our top priority.
Respect for the commitments made towards our customers remains our main objective.
With the Covid19 emergency, CAIREPRO has already adopted precautionary measures and good practices aimed at limiting contacts and facilitating working conditions in smart working. Others will be from the next few days.
From Monday 16 March, and until further notice:
- The CAIREPRO offices in via Meuccio Ruini, 6 in Reggio Emilia will be open from 8.30 to 12.30 and from 14.30 to 18.30.
- Access to offices by third parties (customers, contractors, suppliers), is temporarily suspended.
- Partners, employees and collaborators will guarantee the necessary operations by working mainly in smart working mode.
- External meetings will be conducted online.
- Internal meetings will be conducted online.
While we implement all the measures envisaged and necessary to reduce the risk of contagion, we appeal to the sense of collective responsibility to adopt appropriate behavior.
In compliance with all health standards but without fear, CAIREPRO, with the sense of responsibility that distinguishes it from 1947 to today, continues with even more passion and determination its professional activity, to provide adequate answers to its customers and to guarantee its communities to overcome not only the health emergency but also the economic one that our country is going through.